Warehouse / Delivery Driver:
Reports to: Manager of Operations
The Warehouse / Delivery Driver assists with activities related to warehouse functions, delivery’s and pick-ups, and basic building and grounds maintenance.
- Transports material based on needs of job sites
- Drives KLA Laboratories Inc. vehicles for pickup of products from suppliers/vendors
- Drives KLA Laboratories Inc. vehicles for delivery of products to job site
- Accurately route, load, and deliver materials in an efficient manner
- Handles shipping of all mail and products through assorted carriers
- Assists with scheduling and receiving freight shipments
- Assists Purchasing with checking warehouse stock for project ordering
- Assists with warehouse inventory organization and tracking
- Coordinate outbound materials, including material tracking sheets and returns
- Assists with the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse
- Provides basic facilities maintenance and cleanliness - including, but not limited to grounds work, inhouse housekeeping and maintenance, and supply room inventory
- Delivery Support for Tech Center and Headquarters
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Organization Skills
- Time Management
- Decision Making
This job operates in a warehouse environment and in the field. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and fax machines as well as frequently driving company vehicles and utilizes warehouse equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching. The employee will regularly lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work will be Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., with flexibility for earlier or later hours based on needs of business. This position may frequently require weekend work and remains on call.
Travel is primarily local, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. A minimum of 75% local travel is expected, with less than 25% out of town travel expected.
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must have valid driver’s license and Chauffeur’s License required to drive KLA trucks.
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.