KLA Laboratories, Inc.
7th Annual Golf Outing
Benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
September 14, 2020
KLA is committed to keeping our outing attendees, staff, and volunteers SAFE during the 7th annual golf outing. We are following guidelines set forth by the CDC, Wayne County Health Department, and TPC Michigan to ensure a safe and enjoyable event. All protocol is subject to change pending state orders.
- Social distancing is required at all times and will be actively monitored and enforced.
- Social distancing must be a minimum of 6-feet.
- Masks should be worn inside the building when interacting with KLA staff, volunteers, and TPC staff, as well as crowded outdoor spaces. All KLA and TPC personnel are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided throughout the club.
ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN PROCESS
- Pre-registration will be required for this event. You will receive an email from Kelly Schoen at email@example.com a week before the outing with a link to pre-register. You will have the option to make additional purchases (putting contest & mulligans).
- You will be required to acknowledge and electronically sign a waiver in order to play. The waiver will a part of the pre-registration process. Anyone who does not complete a waiver as part of the pre-registration process should find Kelly Schoen before the outing to sign one.
- Players will drop their bags upon arrival and Golf Operations will assist with placing bags in the carts. Bag tags will be pre-set on carts.
- KLA's Golf Outing Coordinator, Kelly Schoen, will be outside the club to give hole assignments and answer any questions.
DURING AND AFTER GOLF
- Staging of carts will be done with at least 6-feet of distance in between cart's front, back, and sides.
- There will be two riders per cart. All golf carts are wiped down and sanitized after each use and dividers will be used.
- Lunch will be served on the carts.
- Cups on all greens have foam installed to limit touch points.
- The flag sticks may not be removed.
- Rakes are placed on each cart instead of on the course to limit touch points.
- Water coolers are not available on the golf course to limit touch points.
- Flagsticks on putting greens may not be removed.
- Restrooms on course will be open and will be cleaned and sanitized daily.
- Starter boxes with tees, pencils, scorecards and other amenities are now permitted.
- Golfers and those on carts will be asked to maintain 6-feet distance. Please respect one foursome on the tee box at any given time.
When you are finished golfing, there will be a boxed "to-go" dinner available. Please go to your car when you are finished golfing and drive to the front of the club. TPC staff will be there and giving each golfer a boxed dinner. Per TPC guidelines, PLEASE DO NOT PULL BACK AROUND TO PARK AND CONGREGATE TO EAT.
SILENT AUCTION & PRIZES
- The silent auction will be done via rallyup.com. Instructions on how to use the website will be available at the outing.
- Silent auction items will be placed on the putting green for viewing weather permitting.
- The silent auction will end at 1:00 p.m. EDT. Winners can pick up their gifts after they finish golfing.
- There will be prizes for closest to pin, long drive, winning all male team, winning all female team and winning mixed team. Winners of these prizes will receive an email on Tuesday, September 15th informing them of their win. You will be asked to confirm your mailing address, so your prize can be mailed.
- Golf shops are open for transactions, but occupancy must not be greater than 50% of fire code. Ensure social distancing of 6 feet is mandated.
- High-touch points will be wiped down with disinfectant spray or wipes regularly throughout the day during operations: keyboards, touch screens, pro shop counter, doors, door handles and other hightouch areas.
- Pro shop will have proper spacing of fixtures to allow for social distance.
- Golf equipment on display is wiped down regularly with disinfectant wipe or spray.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the pro shop.
- All Pro Shop and outside service staff are required to wear a mask.
- Members and guests are not required to sign tickets.
- Bag room areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All outside service staff will wear a mask when working, and change out as necessary.
- Bag rooms will now be available for storing bags for Members only.
- All golf staff will refrain from shaking hands.
- Driving range protocols must be monitored and followed to ensure social distancing.
- Stations must be a minimum of 6 feet apart for social distance.
- Range balls are cleaned and disinfect after each use.
- Only one person at each station at a time and individuals waiting should wait in their carts.