Reports to: Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Recruiter/Generalist is responsible for implementing a full cycle recruiting strategy to attract a diverse pool of qualified and highly engaged talent. The position will also assist the Human Resources department with various HR duties including but not limited to recruiting, event planning, onboarding, job posting and administrative support.
- Recruit external/internal talent for various positions needed throughout the company
- Administer and create job posting
- Partner with HR Director and department heads to determine staffing needs
- Create updated job descriptions by working closely with hiring managers to clearly identify job requirements and responsibilities
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates
- Develop interviewing materials, screen, interview, communicate offer letter, and answer recruitment-related inquiries from applicants and employees
- Maintain high standards of confidentiality of all employee records and information
- Track metrics such as resume flow, applicants, source of new hires, etc. in order to cost effectively improve the sourcing of qualified candidates and improve recruitment practices
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Create and run reports from the HRIS system
- Perform other HR duties as assigned including but not limited to on-boarding, training, employee engagement and other related activities
- Organize and update employee records and documents
- Complete projects as assigned by HR Director and HR/Payroll Coordinator, including event planning
- Communication written and verbal
- Ethical Conduct
- Detail oriented
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
This job operates in a professional office environment, using standard office equipment including computers, phones, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are five days a week, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There is flexibility for earlier or later hours based on needs of business. This position rarely requires long hours or weekend work.
Travel is minimal and primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field is preferred. Or equivalent experience
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.