Inventory Manager :
Classification: Reports to: Director of Network Services
Reports to: Classification: Non-Exempt
For almost a century, KLA’s mission is to create value by delivering world-class communications solutions.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for coordinating, maintaining and controlling inventory functions including shipping and receiving of Cisco Hardware for Network Operations.
A Glimpse of What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as organizational abilities throughout client interaction
- Responsible for day to day hardware requests need to support all locations
- Assist with installing hardware when required
- Coordinate shipping hardware needed for change controls and return materials authorization for Ford Motor Company via major reputable shipping companies such as Fed Ex, UPS and DHL
- Manage and coordinate stock of materials and equipment
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure accuracy
- Assist with implementing new processes and procedures as needed
- Communicate regularly with SME-Structured Cabling administrator to stay aware of any changes to cabling standards.
- Track all Cisco hardware order by Data Center planners and LAN / WAN planners. ii. Conduct quarterly change of cipher access codes for all supported IDF closets.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
What you bring
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and develop creative solutions
- Time Management, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Active pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or other technology related field
- Two years’ experience in client/server environment preferred
- Full time, non-exempt
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Days and hours may vary; evening and weekend work may be required depending on the needs of the business
- Travel is primarily local, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected
- Frequently required to lift or move up to 50 pounds
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.