DAS Solutions Engineer:
Classification: Reports to: Director of Engineered Solutions
Reports to: Classification: Non-Exempt
For almost a century, KLA’s mission is to create value by delivering world-class communications solutions.
The DAS Solutions Engineer supports the DAS team as the technical expert for DAS projects. The Solutions Engineer supports the client and the project from the initial client meeting through client acceptance. This position is responsible for account management, business development, process improvement, and serves as the technical subject matter expert.
A Glimpse of What You’ll Do
- Work with management to develop and support company goals, strategies, and national growth plan
- Research and evaluate new industry advancements to ensure the company remains on the cutting edge of technology
- Manage client/partner relationships to drive overall project progress
- Assist with the development of client solutions, project designs, estimating costs, vendor selection, and supports the client through implementation
- Ensure adherence to contract and design specifications, schedule, and quality standards
- Attend and/or run project status meetings with clients and/or contractors as needed
- Provide internal and external reporting and metrics on all active projects
- Provide technical planning and strategy for all DAS customers
- Provide technical support as needed
- Provide statements of work to engineering team
- Interact with larger clients for professional relationship building
- Work with DAS team to provide technical training, process improvement, strategic solutions, engineering, and project manager support.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
What you bring
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Capable of reaching deadline and working under intense pressure
- Decision Making
- Creative thinking and problem solving abilities
- Team oriented mentality
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five to seven years’ professional experience in the telecommunications industry (DAS experience preferred)
- Full time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Frequently requires long hours and weekend work
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected. A minimum of 50% travel is expected.
- Passport is required
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.