DAS Project Coordinator Job Description:
Reports to: Director of DAS Solutions
For almost a century, KLA’s mission is to create value by delivering world-class communications solutions.
The Project Coordinator will assist DAS Project Managers with the development and execution of systems, projects and proposals. The Junior Project Manager will also plan, coordinate and oversee options on KLA DAS department projects.
A Glimpse of What You’ll Do
- Assist with timeline development
- Interface with clients to determine project requirements
- Assist with creating estimates and quotes for prospective jobs for new and existing clients
- Work with purchasing and warehouse department for vendor selection and products are received in a timely manner
- Ensure job estimating, quoting, costing and billable hours are on target
- Attend project status meetings with clients and/or contractors
- Adhere to contract and design specifications while managing cost, schedule and quality
- Responsible for oversight of all projects through project close and client acceptance
- Maintain the ability to manage multiple projects with various clients in the same duration
- Coordinate, prepare and deliver progress updates to Project Managers and customers
- Travel to various local or out of state/country locations with short notice to meet with clients for potential quotes
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
What You Bring
- Strategic Thinking
- Financial Management
- Decision Making
- Visionary Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three or more years’ professional experience in project management in the telecommunications industry
- Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected
Please note this job description, is meant to be a representation of the physical demands, work environment, and day-to-day activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of an employee for this job; it is not meant to be all-inclusive or limited to the above outline. To remain an industry leader, duties, responsibilities and activities of any KLA Laboratories employee may change, at any time, to meet the needs of the Company or the Customer, with or without notice.