Offering a wide variety of workplace collaboration
HAPKLA Laboratories has recently completed a complete data cabling upgrade for Health Alliance Plan’s new facility in Troy Michigan. The project consisted of new Cat-6 cable to all five floors totaling over 3200 ports. Additionally, KLA was asked to design and install new video conferencing capabilities in several conference rooms utilizing state-of-the-art systems by QSC.
KLA continues to support HAP with additional audio / visual requirements as well as all move-add-change requirements for their network and other communications needs.
We are a Cisco Digital Solutions Integrator (DSI) partner and hold CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, and CCENT certifications. Our collaboration services include solutions for on-premise and cloud Unified Communications, Contact Center, Conferencing, and Collaboration Endpoints.
We specialize in:
- Call Control
- Cloud Calling Integration & Migration
- Communication Gateways
- Messaging & Presence Software
- Small, Midsize, & Enterprise Contact Center Solutions
- Cloud Contact Center Migration & Integration
- Advanced Automatic Call Distribution, Scripting, & Analytics
- Collaborative Meeting Spaces
- Cognitive Collaboration through Artificial Intelligence
- Small, Midsize, and Large Meeting Space & Conference Room Design
- Business Phones
- Collaboration Devices
- Mobile Endpoints